Friday, food & fun ♥

6 December 2014





Last night I went for a spot of dinner with my close friend Sarah from university. This used to be quite a regular occurrence for us, however since finishing university we find it harder to see each other because of the distance. We had such a lovely time, we went shopping with the intention of getting presents for others but I ended up just buying a top for myself (head in hands), we had a look around the christmas markets and then headed to our favourite restaurant, Zizi's (Yummy food pics above). 

I wore a Mango dress with my new look brown leather jacket. I slightly curled my hair and wore my favourite autumn lipstick, Rimmel's Kate lipstick in 107. 

Also it started hailing while I was out last night!! Ahhh that can only mean one thing.... snow is coming! 

Have a jolly saturday!


Jessica


3 comments

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.