Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Shampoo Review

8 December 2014


I have been using this shampoo for over a year and I can honestly say it makes the biggest difference to my highlighted hair. Previous to my blonde highlights I dyed my hair a dark brown colour. The change from brunette to blonde made my hair a brassy colour, my hairdresser recommend this shampoo to me so I thought I might as well give it a go. Since using it my hair has become a lot brighter and it had kept my highlights looking fresher for longer. I can really see the difference in my hair when I stop using this and I have purchased it a couple of times now. Another positive of this product is that the bottle contains quite a lot of product and it lasts a long time. It states on the directions not to use it every time you wash your hair so I alternate between this and another shampoo (Usually L'oreal). 

Something which may be a bit of a negative is the price of this product. Each bottle costs £6.99 which may be a bit pricey compared to other cheaper alternatives, but I think it is totally worth it. Boots usually do a 3 for 2 offer so I usually stock up then.

Much love

Jessica



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.