saturday night out ♥

12 February 2015


On Saturday night I went out for my friends 22nd birthday. We all had an amazing time and had one too many double vodka, lime and lemonades. I took some pictures before I left so I could do a little blog post on my outfit, hair and makeup.  


Outfit







For my outfit I wore an orangey red body con dress from Miss Selfridge. They also do the same dress in black and it was only £25! It had a high neck and was made from a thick material which was good because of the cold weather at the moment, and no before you ask I did not take a jacket (naughty me). I always go to take one but after a few pre drinks I always feel as though I will be fine, which I was until I was waiting for a taxi at the end of the night *Shivers*.


Makeup 




Face
Foundation: Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation
Concealer: Maybelline & L'Oreal Concealer/Highlighter Pens
Powder: Mac Studio Fix Powder
Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil 
Blush: Natural Collection, Peach Melba
Highlight: YSL Highlighter Pen

Eyes
Eye Shadow: Original Urban Decay Naked Pallette (Darkhorse, Buck, Naked)
Eye Liner (lid): Maybelline Gel Liner
Eye Liner (water line):  Rimmel Black Kohl Liner
Mascara: L'Oreal Telescopic Extra Black
Lashes: Eyelure Lasher in Natural

Lips
Lip Liner: Max Factor, Pink Princess 
Lipstick: Revlon, 460 Blushing Mauve 


Hair




 My hair doesn't really look like anything special, I did actually get a curly blow dry at Toni & Guy, but unfortunately it was a bit too curly for me. I ended up you going over it with my Babyliss Big Hair and my GHD straighteners.



Thanks for reading,

Jessica 





4 comments

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! will check out your blog too <3 xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!! flawless

    http://deanswolves.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.