OOTN: Nude top & Ripped Jeans

23 June 2015



I placed a little order from Prettylittlething.com recently and got this lovely browny nude top. I paired it with jeans and some nude heels for a night out with the girls. It was a little bit boobilicous so I had to pin it a bit at the front but I think I made it work so it was showing just right amount of flesh.

Bodysuit/top: prettylittlething.com
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: Newlook





Face

Foundation: Bourjouis Happy Light
Concealer: Maybelline age rewind
Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Bronzer: Bare Minerals “Faux Tan”

Eyes

Naked 3 palette
Maybelline gel liner to line eyes
Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara

Lips

Lip liner: Mac Teddy
Lipstick: Revlon



Jessie Glam 
 

7 comments

  1. so cute & it's really flattering on you!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit...I wish I had the body to rock that top!!

    xx aubsmeetsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! I especially like your top, I think I'll checkout the website.

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the outfit! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I love those jeans!

    http://xhannahsaidso.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.