Taylor Swift.

28 June 2015

On wednesday night I had one of the best nights of my life! I went to see my idol.. Taylor Swift! For those of you who don't know, I am a complete and utter Swiftie. I love her music, I love her style, she is beautiful and just perfect (Yes, I am little bit OTT haha). I thought I would share some pictures I got from the night. I went with my little sister and we had such good seats, on the floor right next to to the stage so I could see her so close it was crazy.













Isn't she amazing, I love all her outfits. I also think the camera quality is pretty good considering she was up on the stage so I had to zoom in quite a bit. 

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the pictures
Jessie Glam
 

1 comment

  1. Aww.. I wish she would come to South Africa! Looks like you had a great time! So jealous!

    Just Shae | South African Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.