The Races.

22 June 2015

Last weekend I went to Chester races for a girly day of drinking and gambling, although I didn’t really gamble, I was too scared to scared of losing. Going to the races is one of those days out that I really enjoy, its one big process, the day starts with getting all glammed up followed by a “champagne breakfast” which consisted of croissants and prosseco. Then finally heading for the races to actually see the racing. I had such a good day I have only ever been once before and that was to the Aintree Races 2 years ago! I went with two other friends and won a whole £18! Which for me was a big achievement, as I have never won before hehe.

"Champagne Breakfast"

One of the biggest decisions of the races is deciding on the outfit for the day. I came across this site online that I had never seen before called prettylittlething.com and found so many lovely dresses for amazing prices. I found two dresses that I loved, I couldn’t decide between them so I ended up ordering both (Pictures below).

 

 I ended up going for the pink dress because it seemed like something different that I had never worn before, it just hanged on my body right. I paired the pink dress with a white blazer, nude shoes and a nude fascinator. Unfortunately I never got a picture of my full complete outfit on the day but I do have some close up selfies which I shall insert now.







Much Love,
Jessie Glam 
xxx





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.