A Summer Dress & Costa Chic Lipstick ♥

13 August 2015


Hello there.

Yesterday was lovely and sunny here in England so I thought I would apply some fake tan and get the legs out. I got this lovely summery dress from H&M a couple of weeks back and I just think its one of the this perfect summer dresses. I've found it hard to find a time where I could actually wear a dress because the English weather is so unpredictable. I wore the dress with some brown/cork heeled heels. They are so comfortable there like wedges but not, if that makes sense? Haha. Anyway enjoy the pictures.....












 I curled my hair with a Babyliss curling wand and I'm wearing Mac's lipstick in Cost Chic. 
Bye for now my lovelies! 

Jessie Glam
  

1 comment

  1. I love the dress & your wedges! I really like your blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too! Let's keep in touch!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.