Butterfly Journey | Photography at the Zoo

29 July 2016

For those of you who don't know going to the Zoo is the perfect opportunity to practice your photography skills. The animals, the prints, the colours and the environment is beautiful. When I went with my boyfriend the other day I took my camera and took some absolutely beautiful shots in the Butterfly Journey. It is such a magical feeling when butterflies of all different sizes and colours are flying around you, it's definitely my favourite part of going to the Zoo. Long story short I thought I would share some of the pictures I took.

 So pretty ♥ I'm thinking I might try and draw this picture.








Me & Boo 
 Turtles are adorable and they are actually really really slow, it must be very frustrating being a turtle (or is it a tortoise?? I have never known the difference haha).


If you're looking for something exciting to do this summer I would definitely recommend going to the Zoo. Take your camera and have fun practising taking pictures of the beautiful animals and their surroundings. 

Much love,
Jessie Glam


2 comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous, I'm totally going to take my camera to the zoo next time. x

    http://www.remiesluxuryblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.