Harry Potter World

19 July 2016

Last week I finally went to the Harry Potter Studio tour in London. As a big Harry Potter fan I have wanted to go here for so long but I just haven't had the chance. I went with my brother, sister and my mum and we had such an amazing day. I was literally fan girling the whole time and I was the biggest tourist ever. I took so many pictures so I thought I would share them with you on a blog post. I originally thought it was going to be like a 1 hour little tour but it was actually 3 hours and it had a lot more to it then I realised. I could only include some of the pictures because there were too many and I would end up boring you if I uploaded them all.


Entrance



Chess Pieces

Siblings (Dan photo bombing)






Hagrids Hut! ahhhh





wow.


Hope you enjoyed this blog post, it was mainly just for the pictures.

Much love,
Jessica

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.