My Summer Hat

5 July 2016

I placed a little order from Missguided a few weeks back and I got some new accessorises and clothes. My hat is my favourite of all. It's always risky buying stuff like this online because you have no idea what it's going to look like on yourself when you get it. Fortunately I loved it and have been wearing it a lot. I also got my first choker necklace. I love the hippy, festival style at the moment. Both go perfectly with a pretty bardot top. I just wish the British summer was slightly better, oh well, fingers crossed for July!











Hat - Missguided
Necklace - Missguided
Top - Missguided
Jeans - Cheap Monday
Shoes - Kurt Geiger


I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Much Love,
Jessie Glam
 

2 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit lady - top looks fab on you!

    Hayley xo
    www.frockmeimfamous.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.