The Perfect Summer Bronzer ft. Hourglass

26 July 2016

From the moment I watched Zoella’s recent make up tutorial I needed this bronzer. She looked so glowy and gorgeous and if a product can do this then it is definitely worth the money. It was a bit on the pricey side, but I wanted to try hourglass for a while after seeing how popular the highlighters are. When I got it in the post I wasn’t disappointed. At first you open it and it doesn’t look dark enough to be a bronzer. It looks like a very glittery highlighter, this initially scared me. However when I put it on my skin the slightest bit brightened up my whole complexion. It adds a healthy glow and makes you look instantly tanned. The glitter in the product is only subtle and added a lovely highlighted look. I am no means the most tanned person so this really helps with my paleness.









I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a new bronzer, it might be a little pricey but you only need a bit as it is very pigmented so it’s worth it. I can’t imagine this product not being in my make up bag and I will be re-purchasing in the future. 



Jessie Glam


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.