OOTD | 70's Style

7 August 2016

For those of you who have watched my recent Haul video on YouTube (Link here) you will have seen this top. I got it recently from MissGuided and I love the 70's vibe it has. The flared sleeves are so pretty and the print is so colourful, I think the combination of colours is very flattering. I paired it with some black skinny jeans, sandal's and my favourite summer hat. Oh and of course a choker necklace, I can't stop wearing them! I think because the print is so out there you definitely need to have something plain on the bottom. You could pair it with a nice denim skirt or some shorts if the weather is good. Also If you don't like getting your belly out you can wear high waisted jeans. The jeans I'm wearing are slightly high waisted but I know Topshop do the Joni jeans and they go a bit higher.













Top | MissGuided
Jeans | Topshop
Sandals | Primark
Choker Necklace | MissGuided

Hope you enjoyed this post. I think I'm getting better at the OOTD camera posers haha
Thanks for reading.

Jessie Glam



2 comments

  1. Love your outfit here, that top is amazing! Love the detailing of the sleeves.

    I really need a choker in my life too!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.