Festival Makeup Look

2 September 2016



I know that most of the festivals are finished for summer now but I thought I would share with you the makeup look I created on my sister for V Festival. I was so excited to do this because I have never actually been to a festival before and I love any excuse to play around with glitter.
After having a good look through Pinterest I came up with a blue liner and glitter kind of look. I used Mac fluid line in 'low lights' on the top lid and used Mac Fluid line in Siahi on the bottom lash line. I specifically went to Claire's on the hunt for some festival-esq makeup/accessorise. I forgot how amazing Claire's is! There was so much stuff and it was all really affordable, I got a pack of different shade glitter pens, which are really amazing quality. I also found some skin gems to apply on the face.




BASE
Foundation | Rimmel
Concealer | Maybelline anti age 
Contour | Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit
Bronzer | Hourglass
Blush | Rimmel
Brows | Mac Shadow in Aromatic

EYES
Crease shadow | Mac Aromatic
Wing Liner | Mac Fluid Line 'Lowlights'
Lower lash line | Mac Fluid Line ' Siahi"
Silver Glitter | Claire's
Skin Gems | Claire's
Glitter Lashes | Can't remember the brand

LIPS
Maybelline Lip liner 'Spice'


 'siahi'

'low lights'


Thanks for reading.
Much love,

Jessica



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.