A Weekend Trip to Devon

11 October 2016 Devon, UK

Last weekend I had a family trip away to Devon and I had such an amazing time. I hadn't been to Devon since I was a little girl, I used to go on caravan holidays every year. We stayed at a very traditional british BnB called, 'The Old Vicarage'. It was a very old fashioned house in the middle of a little old fashioned british town. When we arrived Friday afternoon we dropped off our bags and went to meet other family members in another hotel. A few white wine spritzers later and I was ready for food so we went to a pub down the road. It was right on the sea front and it as really lovely. On Saturday we woke up to a lovely breakfast, a full english with a pot of tea! We spent Saturday being tourist looking around Torquay and Babbacombe. We went down to the beach, walked around the shops and later went Go Karting. Unfortunaly, I lost, I am sore loser and I was very disappointed in myself but I got over it eventually. I also had candy floss!! I haven't had candy floss in the longest time. Myself and the family had a an amazing day I really didn't want to go home, but as always all good things have to come to an end. After a fun filled day we went back to our cute little BnB and had a quick change before heading out for another lovely meal (does anybody else's trips revolve around food!? haha). We made our way home Sunday morning after breakfast. It was definitely a long way to go for a weekend but it was worth it. Sometimes it's just nice to get away and forget about things. Life can get really stressful and it's so important to have fun and enjoy your life.








I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and it has inspired you to take time out from work and travel. Even if it is just where you live as there is so many amazing places that we forget about on our own doorstep.

Jessie Glam

1 comment

  1. Hey Jessie, you looking beautiful with this casual outfit!!
    xoxo from France
    https://yzystyle.com
    @yzylifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.