Autumn Style | Camel Coat & Black Boots

30 October 2016

What is this face?? 


The camel coat seems to be on trend this autumn. I have seen a lot of people wearing them both girls and boys. This coat is from New Look, it's not too thick and not to thin just the right coat for this season. There is something about a camel coat that can instantly make an outfit look dressed up and sophisticated, whether it's day to day at the office or for an evening out. I paired the coat with a Black Jumper Dress from MissGuided. It is perfect for the colder months, you can just throw it on with some tights and boots and you look dressed up with minimal effort. The gold zip on this dress adds a little something different to a plain black dress. I also put on my very faithful Black Suede Knee High Boots that I have had for a few years now. They are so easy to walk in and go with everything. The little heel adds a bit of height which I love because I am only 5ft3. Unfortunately these boots aren't sold anymore but there are very similar versions around. Im thinking of investing in some over the knee boots, I love them so much, I just don't know whether to go for flat ones of heeled ones, hmm what do you reckon?


Hope you have enjoyed this quick outfit post! Look how pretty the autumn leaves are! Everything looks so pretty in autumn.

Much love,


1 comment

  1. Love these autumnal pics and that coat is now on my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.