My Birthday Wish List 2016

17 October 2016


1. Photography Soft Box Lights

I have wanted some of these lights for a while but I have never took the plunge and actually purchased them, this has been because natural lighting has worked fine for me. I think now that it is becoming darker natural lighting is hard to find especially when I get in from work. I think these lights will come in use because I struggle to find good lighting at the best of times, so if I have lights I won't need to worry.

2. Pugicorn Pyjama's! 

How CUTE!? Pugicorn pjs! A mixture between a pug and a unicorn on comfy pjs, what else could you want?

3. Over the Knee Boots

How amazing are these boots! They would look so sexy with jeans, or a dress, I love the jumper dress look. The heel is slightly high for me it would definitely be an occasion boot. No matter how you wear these shoes you would feel like the ultimate queen.

4. Mac Strobe Cream

Again this is another item I have wanted to purchase for a while. I love the dewy skin look, I think it will be good primer to hydrate my dry skin.



5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder

I've heard so many amazing things about these powders. I already have the Hourglass bronzer and I absolutely love it so I am sure I will love this too. From the reviews I've read and watched it makes the skin look so glowy and youthful.

6. Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy Perfume

I was in superdrug last week when I came across this perfume. It was sitting oh so pretty next to a big cardboard cut out of the beautiful Ariana, and of course I had to have a little test. Well... it is bloody gorgeous I loved the scent straight away. I think you can really tell if you like a perfume if you walk away and still get wifts of it later on in the day and think "emmm I smell so good" (this is what happened).

7. BECCA Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past year you will know Jaclyn Hill, and you will know her famous highlight 'Champagne Pop'. I have aways wanted to try this as I have seen and heard great things about it. Jaclyn is an absolute beauty and every makeup item she recommend's I can't help but want to try. I would also like to try the Jaclyn Hill Champagne Face Palette.

8. Ted Baker Leather Bag

I am really in need of plain black everyday bag, but one that will last well and feels a little bit special without breaking the bank.

9. Mermaid Blanket

I have seen these blankets all over Instagram and I really really want one. My all time favourite Disney Character is The Little Mermaid and I feel like this blanket would bring back that memory and make me feel like the mermaid I have always wanted to be.


Do you have any birthday present ideas?  My birthday is the 6th of November and I seriously can't believe another year has passed! Time goes by so fast and it is so crazy. I think it is important to live everyday to the fullest and work hard at what you love doing. 

Thanks for reading. 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.