Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation | Review

22 October 2016


I am a big fan of Urban Decay so when I was looking for a new foundation in Debenhams I had a little look at their counter. I was looking for a full coverage foundation, something that would last all day (or all night). I was stuck between the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and the Too Face Born This Way Foundation. I eventually opted for the All nighter foundation and I was not disappointed. I picked up the shade 3.5, the sales lady tried out a few different shades on me but I went for the darker of the bunch because I tend to lighten my face when I apply concealer.



The next day I wore it to work and it stayed on my face practically all day. I rarely get this from a foundation, I don't know if it's because I always (annoyingly) touch my face or whether it's because I haven't set it right. I would say the formula is medium to full coverage. For the day time I use a light layer and for the night time, or days I want to look extra glam I apply a fuller coverage. The sales assistant did advise me that the foundation oxidises when you apply it so it goes slightly darker. I would definitely agree with this, so bare this in mind when choosing your shade. It is slightly dark for my skin tone but like I said earlier I brighten my face up with a light concealer so it balances it out.

Overall this is the perfect full coverage foundation for me. I have always been a bit scared of full coverage due to my dry skin type. However this doesn't make my face look cakey and the lasting power is amazing, I would highly recommend!

Much love,

       

2 comments

  1. Love the sound of this foundation, I've heard so many people saying good things about it but nearly everyone has mentions it oxidises! I'll be careful when picking my shade for sure!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have dry skin and am so scared to try on these sorts of foundations, but I'll definitely be trying this out!
    Thanks for the review!
    xo Jasmine| http://www.jasmineworewhat.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.