Autumn Style | Comfy Jumpers & a Cosy Scarf

14 November 2016

There is nothing that I love more in the winter than a big comfy jumper and a cosy scarf. I have been wearing this perfect winter H&M Jumper constantly since I got it. It is nice and big which makes it extra cosy, the material is lovely and soft and most of all it keeps me warm. Don't you just love it when you find a really nice jumper!? It's like finding your perfect wedding dress, once you find it you can't take it off. I have bought jumpers in the past that have looked nice but the material has been itchy or it hasn't fit me properly. This ticks all the boxers. I am always on the look out for new comfy jumpers because it is one of my favourite things to wear in the Autumn/Winter. They are so easy to style, they keep you warm and are basically the best thing ever! (Can you tell I love the winter weather? Don't even get me started on hot drinks *drools*).







What I am wearing in this post is basically what I will be wearing most of the Autumn/Winter time. I paired it with some black skinny jeans, a chunky wine coloured scarf and some chic black boots. Having an array of jumpers and scarfs to chose from this autumn/winter will make getting ready in the morning a lot easier. If you have seen my last post you will see that I am a fan of the odd jumper dress as well.

Jumper | H&M
Jeans | Topshop
Boots | Zara 
Scarf | Primark

Much love,

            



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jessie Glam. Design by Fearne.